Thursday 6 October 2011

Last day of reclamation exhibition

photography by David Hall

black tower

DSC_0212

DSC_0324

Well I am not to sure how some up the last two months other than I have really really enjoyed it.
I have met some really cool and interesting people at the live scribbles and been able to share so many thoughts and ideas and drank the finest coffee, I have had a blast.

Big thank you to urban coffee company and all those sail in her, all the many people who have stopped for a chat and all those who purchased artwork. Anybody wishing to purchase artwork after today you can contact me via the website www.scribbleffiti.com feel free to give me a call.

Would also like to thank David hall for the brilliant photographs he took on the opening day, and Tyler Curtis for writing my my bio.

Big thanks once again, don't forget to check out the new exhibition at urban coffee JQ which starts tomorrow Conversations by www.winnieobrien.com

No comments:

Post a Comment